Thank you so much for your interest in an apartment we have available at Subway Realty Group. We are excited to help you through the approval process so we can have you in your new place quickly! In order to move forward, we need the below documents forwarded as soon as possible. Once you are pre-approved, leases can be generated and once signed you’ll be good to move in.
First and foremost please fill out an application for the apartment below. You will need the following:
1. Copy of photo ID for Tenant (In color please)
2. Proof of Income for Tenant (W2, Tax Return, 3 Recent Pay Stubs, Employment Letter or School Acceptance Letter/Class Schedule)
3. Proof of Funds for Tenant (Screen Shot of Most Recent Bank Statement /
Investments Portfolio) (Account numbers may be scratched if preferred. Name and Available Balance Must Be Visible. Landlord is looking for at least 1st months rent and security in the account)
ARE YOU PLANNING TO USE A GUARANTOR?
Please have your Guarantor first fill out the Guarantor Application.
After completing the application, please have them upload the below documents for approval:
Please submit all documents here:
2. Copy of photo ID for Guarantor (In color please)
3. Proof of Income for Guarantor (W2, Tax Return or 3 Recent Pay Stubs)
4. Proof of Funds for Guarantor (Screen Shot of Most Recent Bank Statement / Investments Portfolio) (Account numbers may be scratched if preferred. Name and Balance Must Be Visible)
5. Attached is a Guarantee of Payment document which guarantors must get signed, notarized and have the ORIGINAL mailed to our office at 74 Cornelia St. Brooklyn, NY 11221. We ask for a digital copy submitted above but must receive this original document immediately. The file is considered incomplete until the original is received thus tenants may not move in.
DO YOU REQUIRE A GUARANTOR?
The Landlord is looking for a tenant with job history (at least 5 months at current location) to generate 40x their portion of the monthly rent on an annual basis or 80x for a guarantor. (If your portion of rent is $1000/month, landlord is looking for you to make $40,000 a year or you will need a guarantor who is making $80,000 a year) Strong credit is also very important to the Landlord, 700+ is pretty typical.
DO YOU HAVE ROOMMATES?
Please forward this link to any roommates who have not yet filled out an application online. Any tenant planning to be on the lease must fill out an